Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MEALS

Since posting my cleanse blog, people have been asking me about what is in my smoothies and what do I eat for lunch...so here it is (and organic ingredients as much as possible)


Smoothie: (this was/is breakfast and dinner for me)
half an apple (I don't know any better apple than organic pink lady apples)
1 spoonful of almond butter
1 scoop of brown rice protein
large handful of greens...spinach, collard greens, kale, mustard greens - choose one or mix
flax oil maybe a tablespoon or so
4 frozen strawberries
almond milk


Lunch: (this is just one recipe of many you could make but my ultimate favorite)
the following blend I would make ahead of time and leave it covered in the refrigerator:
Quinoa
black beans
chick peas
cumin (lots of cumin)
olive oil and fresh lemon juice
the day I was eating it I would put more olive oil in a pan, put however much I wanted to eat that day in, add loads more cumin and cook just enough to heat it all up and put it on a plate.
add: fresh cilantro - as much as I wanted (which is usually tons because I LOVE IT)
squeeze juice of half a lemon over the top
and ENJOY!!!!


Ok, now I am hungry...

No comments: