Tuesday, April 12, 2011

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY CHARLEI MAE!!!


Yesterday marks 1 year since my precious little niece, Charlei, entered into this world and captured the hearts of my entire family. She really is a precious little girl. She has a big personality and laughs a lot. She is almost always smiling and very easy to be around. This past Saturday we all got together and celebrated her birthday. I love that we all live so close because those small celebrations are the best! Charlei has been very busy lately exploring the world and has taken a few steps so far. She will be running around everywhere before too long, which I am looking forward to. It has been a long winter and Charlei has mostly been spending her time at home. In the summertime, we all hang out at my parent's home on Runyan Lake and I am really looking forward to watching her discover the water and beach and sand and all that good stuff. It is going to be great fun. Happy Birthday little one!!! I love you! -Aunt E

No comments: