Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A NEW "GIRL POWER" TEAM MEMBER


This is the sorest week in practice I have ever had. What on earth does that mean??? It means that my muscles are so sore, I am amazed they do anything at all. I spent the past weekend in Breckenridge, Colorado with 10 chiropractor friends of mine, to reconnect, discuss practices and play. On Friday and Saturday we snowboarded so hard, I am pretty sure that my entire body is full of lactic acid. (I have included a map of the mountain and the far upper right side where you see double black diamonds, there was the greatest powder to play in. Spent a lot of time up there). I will be spending a significant amount of time on the massage table this week to help work some of this out. That brings me to the real point of this blog...we have a new massage therapist on staff at the Cafe of LIFE. I am so excited to add yet another powerful woman to this already great team...actually what it really is is a GIRL POWER CORNER! The Cafe of LIFE is a team of 4 women however we share a small portion of our space with Simple, a healthfood store right next door to us and there are 2 or 3 (forgive me for not knowing if Tina is still part of the Simple team) women there. So much fun being part of the wellness revolution and having such wonderful support of women who really care and are each adding to this world in a special way. WELCOME KELLI!!!

1 comment:

Tisha said...

good grief that ski "hill" is insane!!!