Thursday, January 15, 2009

CHOCO'S FIRST DAY AT WORK


I finally dared myself this morning to take Choco into work with me. I have been wanting to do this since I got him but he really needed time to settle in to being here in Fenton, and at home and all so I haven't wanted to rock the boat much. So this morning, instead of our regular walk, I let him run and catch a frisbee and get some of his kicks out. Then he ate and jumped into the car when I was ready to go. This dog loves car rides more than life itself. He doesn't care where we are going, just so long as he gets to ride in the car. So we grabbed a towel (he uses those for a bed) and a bone, and off we went. He is just hanging out in my office and only is allowed to come out when invited...not everyone loves dogs ya know. So he will remain back here with me and he is pretty content to do so, so far anyways. Loving having him here. He is going to be a great addition to the Cafe of LIFE crew!!!

1 comment:

Tisha said...

yay! i may bring jonah monday or tuesday for an adjustment. i hope choco will be there!!!