Saturday, December 12, 2009

DO I DARE HEAD OUT?


So I just found out a day ago that my family is celebrating Christmas tomorrow...thanks mom for the update... So this means I have to get out the the mall today, two weeks before the big holiday, on a Saturday, do you think I dare do it? In reality, I have no choice as there is absolutely no way to get any shopping taken care of online that would potentially show up tomorrow...not an option. I am going to head down to Somerset in Troy which is probably a death wish in and of itself. I have to pick up a couple things for me as well since I will be heading to Costa Rica on Friday the 18th for 10 days and where do you find bathing suits at this time of the year. So off I go...well probably a shower would be a great way to start:) HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

1 comment:

Gerri said...

Oh MY!!! Good luck.