Tuesday, March 3, 2009

THE CRAZIEST...


...thing I have done in a long time is jump off this cliff and cruise down this slope strapped into my snowboard. So this is the scenario...Breckenridge, Colorado, Saturday Feb 28, roughly 10am, 30 degrees (perfect snowboarding temp), bright Colorado sunshine, almost 13,000 ft above sea level, chairlift to the top of the mountain, hike another 20 minutes straight up to the top of the world (literally I was eye level with all the tallest mountains in the surrounding area), buckle in and GET CRAZY!!!! When it was all said and done i wished I got more than just a couple pictures for those of you who cannot fathom what this is all about. So I got by Blackberry out once I successfully made it to the bottom and took that picture of where I came from. Then I painted on there the orange to show you the crazy chute I went down, the "Lake Chutes" for those of you who have been to Breckenridge. My happiest place is anywhere strapped to my snowboard...