Thursday, November 13, 2008

EVERYONE....MEET CHOCO!!!!


So I have decided to get a dog. This is Choco and he is a 2 year old chocolate lab that I cannot wait to get. Choco lives in Colorado Springs right now with a family that loves him however they are so busy with life they do not get enough time to be with Choco and he needs attention. My intention is to bring Choco into the Cafe of LIFE with me on a daily basis to be part of our LIFE parties that happen everyday. I am glad he is already 2 as he will fit into my life better than a puppy at this point. Choco will love some of the places that I hike and will get me back in my running sneakers. HE will have the lake to explore at my mom's house and 200 acres of orchard to explore at my dad's house and a cousin named Walter to play with. He will arrive in Detroit by plane around December 1st. You will meet him very soon!

No comments: