Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ELECTION DAY 2008 - FINALLY!!!!


I do not get caught up in it all as I stay away from watching TV on a regular basis. I only watch one show per week as a ritual with my parents. And through this election season, I am very happy my life doesn't revolve around the TV. We are completely bombarded by so many ideas through the media it becomes difficult to decipher between what are your own thoughts and those that were planted there by the media and advertising and campaigning. HOWEVER, in saying all that, it is important to vote and make the difference that you can. It may seem small, however you never know how far reaching voting today will effect your life and others. So get out there and make it happen. ROCK THE VOTE!!! (I love that phrase)
"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will effect the lives of millions tomorrow." -BJ Palmer

No comments: