Thursday, August 12, 2010

CAFE OF LIFE IS MOVING!!!


As most of you know I have been renovating a building for the Cafe of LIFE to move into and we are finally moving this weekend!!!!!!!!!! I am very excited to share the the new space with all of you. In case you are wondering, we are moving an easy 3 blocks from where we are located now. Directions:

Do you know where the Fenton Hotel is? From the Fenton Hotel, you will head north on N LEROY ST. A block from there will pass a Clark gas station on your right. Continue North half a block and there is a chocolate brown building on your left side. The address is 521 and I have posted a picture so you can recognize it. If you make it to Bush Park, you have gone 2 doors too far.


If you have any questions...call us at (810)629-6023 or email me at erica@cafeoflifefenton.com. We want to make this transition as smooth as possible for everyone involved, so please let me know how we can help. We are very excited to see you Monday!!!

2 comments:

Gerri said...

The new place looks wonderful. :) Congrats on all of your hard work!

Dr. E said...

Thanks Gerri!!! I appreciate it. It was hard work but also a lot of fun!