Wednesday, September 24, 2008

BOOK CLUB


One of the most wonderful things that has come into my life in this past year is the Cafe of LIFE Book Club. I am not the originator though it was passed to me because I host it at my office. It is such a wonderful experience each and every meeting we have. We all leave lighter and with more ease than what we came in with. We cozy up here at the Cafe of LIFE and have open discussions about real things, that really matter. If you ever get an opportunity to join something like this, take it. And if you haven't found one yet, COME JOIN US!!!! We begin a new book "Loving What Is" by Byron Katie tomorrow, Thursday Sept 25th at 6:30pm and meet every other week to discuss about 3 chapters at a time. One word to describe it all....INSPIRING!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erica, I love your blog. I'll have to check back every now and again. And that book club...I think the true originator was LIFE itself wanting a space and time for powerful things to happen. Being in this group is one of my love affairs. I'll see you tomorrow, my friend. And I hope you bring me fruit flies!

Marie Todorovsky said...

I am free on some Thursday's now and REALLY want to read ANYTHING other than toy manuals!! When do you start a new book?