Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A New Member

To add a new member to the team here at the Cafe of LIFE is a process, a wonderful process though. Rachel, my current assistant, will be heading back to school which means that she will need a day off per week for classes. This requires that we bring someone new in. I usually do a group interview which is my plan this time as well and there are 7 people scheduled to come in this evening. The group interview process is a fun and interesting way to accomplish this task. It is nerve racking for the people involved in the process but in the end one usually outshines the rest and we are well on our way to hiring. I then allow for private interviews following the initial group interviews but my mind is usually made up by that time. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: